Technical consultant at SkillVentory
Views:166 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Deputy General Manager/General Manager - Marketing - Advertising/PR Firm (13-19 yrs)
Purpose : To provide Strategic direction & plan to strengthen
Private brand, Beauty & Exclusive Brand . Planning and execution of national promotions ad events to achieve the targeted footfalls
Key Accountability/Responsibilities :
- Grow the private label portfolio within the firm, drive the branding, marketing, store presentation and other actions required to grow the brands . Find suitable modes to establish the brands such as celebrities, social media, influencer marketing and other such platforms to make private brands as strong consumer brands.
- Devise a marketing plan for promoting beauty within the firm .
- Create marketing plans for exclusive and celebrity brands and use them to differentiate.
- Identifying new opportunities in media and leveraging them to deliver better visibility for the organisation.
- Liaise closely with the advertising media and event agencies to ensure effective communication for the brand
- MIS, management and ensuring that the annual marketing plans (national and regional) are executed within budgets.
Competencies / Skills Required :
- Good communication and presentation skills, leadership, adaptability, problem solving, team worker, financial awareness, business knowledge.
Preferred Industry : Retail/FMCG/Advertising/Media