Human Resource at Arsenius Skill Capital
Views:268 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Deputy General Manager - Corporate Sales - IT (15-20 yrs)
Arsenius Skill Capital is Hiring: Deputy Manager - Corporate Sales
CTC: 12 lac to 18 lac p.a
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Overall sales experience of 15 years in IT industry ( Any of the said experience would be an advantage Desktop Virtualization, Data centre, Cloud Experience )
- Very strong & proven consultative sales experience in technology (services, software or hardware) is preferred
- Track record of meeting or exceeding enterprise sales quotas
- Strong negotiation and accurate forecasting skills
- Prior experience of interacting with C-level executives and understanding their issues
- Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centers
- Extensive account planning knowledge
- Strong level of business acumen and sales acumen
- Entrepreneurial style, drive and sense of urgency, coupled with strong problem-solving and influencing skills. Ability to close deals with the highest possible value proposition.
- Excellent communication, professional presentation and strong executive presence and professional image.
- Develop and manage enterprise accounts within assigned region, territory, or vertical.
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and build strong personal relationships with prospects
- Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies.
- Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of product and services revenue within assigned accounts
- Consultative sales approach to identify business needs of each client
- Develop and manage pipeline, providing weekly updates to forecast
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for the territory and document and distribute competitive information
- Serve as the primary client contact for non-technical or support issues requiring escalation.
- Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
- Listen to the needs of the market and share insights with product and marketing teams
- Be proactive about solving problems even if it's outside of your area and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
Interested applicants please share resume with or call Angee - 7506178102