Senior Consultant at Silver People
Views:153 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Demand Manager - eCommerce/Internet (1-3 yrs)
Hiring for a technology company, think of them as a to-do list that can complete itself, an app that does everything that plagues the modern consumer under the guise of - tasks. Time is the most valuable commodity in today's world. Our aim is to give it back to you. We take care of your daily tasks, from groceries, food, laundry to even organizing a party - all at the tap of a button.
You will decide where and how we spend our incremental marketing dollars for the most impact. You will execute campaigns and experiments, reporting out what's happening and recommend what to do next.
Skills & Qualifications
- Passion for the company's hybrid technology and operations nature
- Minimum 1 year of marketing experience - BTL activities, Promotion, Event, User Activation, user acquisition, running marketing campaigns, product marketing etc.
- Ability to drive offline marketing; manage on ground teams to drive growth impact
- Pro Storyteller: You have a way with words and can craft a compelling story
- Ability to articulate the essence of the product and the value it can create. You're not afraid to dig in and play copywriter if needed
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
- Ability to crack local partnerships that help expand dunzo's reach in the city
- You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you have a strong ability to be able to focus on market growth by integrating all the information you have into your growth strategies