Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:278 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Delivery Manager - Research & Client Servicing - KPO (3-8 yrs)
- Analyze and timely fulfill client requests by empanelment of best fit experts for various research projects in a particular domain.
- Project Management - Understand client requirements, scope of work, manage end-to-end execution
- Read and actively search information that helps you understand your client's industry.
- Tracks competitive and other information that will be of value to your teams and clients.
- People Management- Train, coach, and supervise team members.
- Provide effective, on-time and objective feedback to team members and be involved in their overall grooming and development
- Client Management - Manage and maintain client relationships, would include regular interaction with clients
- Ensure all work is completed within deadlines and produced to the highest possible standard.
- Read about the latest news items relating to your domain to forecast potential client projects and create a pool of suitable experts in advance.
- Be involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Post graduate degree (Preferably in the field of Economics, Marketing or Business.)
- 3- 6 years prior work experience in research and client servicing domain.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in managing a team, and independently handling clients.
- Strong problem solving abilities and analytical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills