Delhivery - Specialist - Business Development (1-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- The job holder is responsible for generating new business from a geographically assigned sales territory across customer segments, by acquiring new customers and retaining existing customers to help Delhivery grow its Express Business.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ability to identify customer Express requirements and clearly communicate Delhivery's products to match their needs
- Service a geographical area/client segment to generate leads & sign new customers.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and potential customers via personal sales visits, using face to face contact to provide a personal service.
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure that the account performs and grows to its maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business.
- Conversion of qualified leads into customers (First Time Buyers) across Small and Medium Business Accounts and develop and penetrate existing accounts (Retention and Development).
- Act as the customers main point of contact, by liaising closely with the relevant departments within Delhivery to ensure that their queries, problems or issues are dealt with appropriately.
- Prepares and presents weekly/monthly reports detailing sales achieved and those predicted against targets
- To continually develop knowledge of Delhivery's products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions to the customers.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidate should have worked in the Express Business for a large reputable Courier company - prior logistics experience is a must
- Good communication skills, Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Good presentation skills Display team working skills