Talent Acquisition Manager at Delhivery
Views:35 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Delhivery - Senior Manager - Sales - Solution Design Vertical (2-10 yrs)
About Delhivery :
- According to RedSeer Report, Delhivery is India's largest and fastest-growing fully-integrated logistics services player by revenue as of Fiscal 2021. With its nationwide network covering over 17,000 pin codes, the company provides a full suite of logistics services such as express parcel transportation, PTL, and TL freight, cross-border, supply chain, and technology services. Delhivery has successfully fulfilled over 1 billion shipments since inception and today works with over 21,000 customers, including large & small e-commerce participants, SMEs, and other enterprises & brands. For more information about Delhivery, please visit www.delhivery.com.
Vision : We aim to build the operating system for commerce, through a combination of world-class infrastructure, logistics operations of the highest quality, and cutting-edge engineering and technology capabilities.
Team : Delhivery was founded in 2011 by Sahil Barua, Mohit Tandon, Bhavesh Manglani, Suraj Saharan, and Kapil Bharati and is now 66,000+ people strong.
About the Team : This is a Job opportunity with the Enterprise solutions sales team of Delhivery for the Consumer Vertical, We offer our end to end supply chain solutions combining the strength of our warehousing and transportation operations, infrastructure, network and technology with deep data-science and business intelligence capabilities. This enables us to provide comprehensive and integrated multi-channel order fulfillment solutions that improve the reliability, speed, and cost-efficiency of our customers- supply chains.
- The team engages in strategic conversations with SCM heads of enterprise clients of Consumer vertical. It involves consultative Sales by understanding the key problems clients wants to solve and then work with internal stakeholders to build customized win-win supply chain solutions.
Must Have :
- Consultative solution selling Experience preferably would have sold Warehousing solutions.
- High Level Understanding around companies supply chain models and should be able to articulate the requirement well.
- Good with sales funnel management & Have a target driven mindset.
- Should have worked on warehouse and transport Solution
- Good with Data Analytics: must be able to comprehend raw data and synthesize Solutions involving manpower requirements, Space requirements.
- Understand client problem statements and work on data sets to propose cost effective supply chain solutions
Good to Have :
- Supply chain design experience
- Understanding of supply chain tools or Auto-cad design experience.
- Preferred candidates with experience in 3PL, Solution design, Consulting, Solution design/Projects.