Deeesha - Manager - Online Marketing/Sales (1-10 yrs)
ONLINE MARKETING-CUM- SALES MANAGER for our startup - KEY JOB ROLE is to build users for our online networking platform for employees & our online college-student internship platform for our Edtech business
About us :
- We are a start-up run by 3 ivy-league professionals - an MBA from ISB, a Chartered Accountant who has several years of experience working in Big 4, and a serial entrepreneur who has successfully launched his latest venture i.e. bykojourneys.com)
- We understand that an organization is made of its people and we strive to provide best work environment to our team. We don- t believe in restricting ourselves by following set paths, we believe in disruption through innovation, and aim to set new industry benchmarks
About the current job requirement :
- We are looking for a highly driven, rock star ONLINE MARKETING-CUM- SALES MANAGER whose key role will be to create, build, own and implement the go-to-market strategy for our online platform
- We are looking for someone to build a company ground up and is passionate about re-imagining the online platform for both - our online networking platform for working-class-employees as well as our online college-student internship platform for our edtech business
(I) About the role and job responsibilities as an ONLINE MARKETING-CUM- SALES MANAGER - for our online networking platform for working-employees
- Define and implement overall Marketing/sales strategy and techniques to establish marketing goals
- Create innovative ways to build and engage users on our online platform - both pre-launch and post-launch of our online website
(I) (a) Website Pre-launch role and responsibilities include
- Build content & database of users before we launch our online platform (building pre-launch userbase)
- Conducting surveys - using online surveys e.g. creating google docs for surveys, surveymonkey.com, etc to gather user data and content
- Develop and maintain user records of user responses, new users, follow-up activities, user feedback, etc.
- Develop best practices for enhancing online user engagement and experience
- Need proficiency with online marketing channels, such as email, website advertising, and social media, as well as the ability to analyze data using programs such as Google Analytics
- Develop Innovative ways to grow users - Finding new ways to source, build and grow online users will be your primary task.
- You would need to work with website developer to find new ways to promote the online platform and create incentive plans to achieve marketing goals.
- Develop positive user relationships and work closely with users to establish marketing goals and implement a strategy that meets their requirements. A key part of this is understanding the user needs so that product can be tailored to them.
- Observe market and user trends and online user data to develop user forecasts, which you would need to use to build effective strategies.
- Create user Reports - Produce regular reports to highlight successes and failures and to showcase areas for improvement. This includes monitoring user calls, new users and any follow-up activities that may occur after a campaign has run.
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
(I) (b) Website Post-launch role and responsibilities include
- You will have overall responsibility for promoting products or services through digital platforms, creating marketing strategies, and monitoring the online presence of the company on various social media platforms
- Evaluate and enhance marketing events to develop new users on our platform
- Implement and utilize analytics to track userbase trends and identify opportunities for growth through web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- Overseeing the company's email marketing campaigns.
- Use websites, social media, and online marketing channels to increase users and conversions, and expand the network of our platform across India
(II) About the role and job responsibilities as an ONLINE MARKETING-CUM- SALES MANAGER - for our online student internship platform for our Edtech business
- Generate leads and secure deals with corporates / colleges / hostels - to provide internship projects to college students - by various methods including cold-calling, e-mailing or direct meeting
- Responsible for driving growth and development for the entire channel by strategically building relationships with corporates/colleges/hostels. This role effectively develops and cross-functionally executes comprehensive online sales and business development plans
- Conduct effective sales presentation for potential customers.
- Ability to influence and interact with senior management
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing and resolving customer queries/issues in a timely manner
- Partner with HR of companies to leverage all internship project sourcing opportunities
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium platform with our various external stakeholder
- Identify new opportunities overall via market research and competitor analysis.
- Manage all online activities with respect to traffic acquisition, online presence, sales, conversion,, etc.
About the desired candidates- Profile:
- Great communicators and have strong leadership skills.
- Able to analyze data to formulate effective digital strategies.
- Require a bachelor's / Masters degree in business, marketing, or a similar field
- Demonstrable experience of 1-4 years in sales / marketing, digital marketing, online sales.
- You need to be tech-savvy and able to create innovative marketing campaigns
- Broad experience with SEO and knowledge of web analytics tools.
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced, quick turn business model
- Superior verbal and written communication skills,
- Good analytical skills, Computer skills, Teamwork, Attention to detail
- User service - Need to be customer-focused and able to apply their knowledge of the organization's target audience to business goals
- Develop sales strategies to meet user growth targets
- Exceptional time management skills; ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects with overlapping goals and objectives
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Database related programs
- You need to be - Figure things out- kind of person: If you are looking for a well-defined, structured role with fixed responsibilities we are probably not the right fit. We will expect you to come figure stuff out with us!
- You need to be an Infinite Learner: If you are not hungry to learn, we won't be a good fit. We want to be able to learn from you as well, so we'll love it if you come with some deep knowledge or domain expertise from a previous job
- Finally, we want someone who can imagine what the future would look like, and then push the boundaries of what's possible to get there, not someone who finds a 100 ways of why it cannot be done, or solves for incremental challenges
- Experience with new and emerging web, client side and native mobile platforms
- An extremely data-driven individual who has experience in owning complete product marketing lifecycle from conceptualization to achieving the target
Perks and Benefits :
- Flexible and awesome work culture
- Freedom to voice your opinion and influence product direction
- Collective Leadership and Ownership
- Work with the most amazing people on earth with MBA's / CAs / Engineers from Ivy league schools
Location: Mumbai, Bandra (East), Opposite MIG Cricket Club, India
Salary: Negotiable with combination of cash + equity
Date of Joining: ASAP
Mobile: +91 81047 48399
If you have read this far and are passionate about the same problem as us, love building new things, and possess an entrepreneurial bent of mind, please reach out ,We would love to hear from you