Deconstruct Skincare - Brand & Marketing Leader (1-3 yrs)
At Deconstruct, not only are our personal products simple, innovative and backed by science, but we also share information that's worth knowing. Through our blogs and social media channels, we ensure our users know the good and the not-so-good about our products and skincare in general. Our mission is to change the way users buy personal care & beauty products - not impulse-driven, but instead information-led.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Own the P&L of the brand, right from pricing, discounts & marketing activities
- Plan & deliver on growth, in alignment with the company's strategies
- Conceptualize & execute plans across all marketing channels (Digital, Outdoor, Social, 3rd party platforms, BTL etc).
- Identify & program manage new product development opportunities that helps the brand stay relevant with the latest trends & consumer needs, through market and consumer research.
- Identify brand's differentiation, positioning in the market, build a coherent consumer language across all touch-points.
- Build newer channels of communication for the brand and help the brand build channels previously unexplored.
- Work to drive discovery, traffic & conversion. Understand business trajectory, capture data, analyze campaigns and documents. Create detailed specifications for all e-commerce platforms and analyze site traffic management.
- Work closely with operations & supply chain teams to ensure stock availability by providing growth projections in advance & avoiding out of stocks
- Complete ownership of campaigns which are rolled out on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: Looking for candidates with an MBA from a Tier 1 & 2 B-School with 1-3 years of post-MBA experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in Brand/ Category Management in a consumer facing company
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers wishes
-Problem solving, must be able to critically and actively analyse situations, spot issues, and present viable solutions
- A good mix of left brain and right brain would be the ideal candidate
-Team player, flexible, patient, and able to work cross-functionally, managing and motivating stakeholders