HR at DecisionTree Analytics
Views:88 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
DecisionTree Analytics - Consultant - Presales (3-6 yrs)
- To clarify, qualify and shape analytics opportunities within a client.
- To own and support the lead generation activity, including identifying target markets, segments, prospects.
- Reaching out to prospects and doing an initial pitch for providing Analytics services and product.
- To understand the client's business wants and needs, and identify concrete opportunities where DecisionTree's analytics services can add value.
- To manage content and deliver pre-sales artifacts like case studies, and capability decks etc. To perform market research and competitive analysis to support strategic business initiatives.
- To work closely with the senior management and use your data science insight and experience to craft winning propositions.
- To play a vital role in sales by managing the end to end process of validations and Proof of Concepts.
- To communicate complex analysis, insights and recommendations to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing.
- To keep fully up to date with new technical developments and significant changes in wider the analytics marketplace.
- Have the ability to support the analytics delivery if required.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 2-4 years of experience in the Pre-sales analytics landscape.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytics technical background or skills in mathematics / statistics / data science / interpretation of complex data.
- Proven business development skills to build trusted relationships and win contracts.
- Ability to effectively listen to clients and understand their priorities and business needs.
- The ability to simultaneously manage and engage in multiple activities with often competing demands
- Good consultancy skills, e.g. stakeholder engagement and management, active listening, problem clarification.
- Bachelor's degree in, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other business/analytical disciplines.