Assistant Manager at Decision Point
Views:105 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Decision Point - Digital Marketing Specialist (1-4 yrs)
Role and Responsibility :
- Execute marketing plans (campaigns, live events such as webinars, seminars, networking events etc.) to help generate leads for the sales team
- Build, scale, and optimize digital marketing channels including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Facebook, LinkedIn and more.
- Experience in managing KPIs pertaining to (i) User Acquisition Volume (month on month growth) (ii) Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) (iii) Channel Growth and Mix (iv)Traffic Conversion Rates (iv) Number of experiments executed on (velocity, quality, results)
- Translate the marketing strategy into funnel-focused marketing programs to acquire, engage and retain customers
- Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ad copy, creative, etc.)
- Design and execute complex, end-to-end marketing campaigns that deliver results measured in MQLs and SQLs
- Develop a strategy that combines both technical and content elements, to drive ongoing improvements in SEO and organic search results.
- Measure, track, and optimize engagement from the top of the funnel throughout the customer journey to ensure marketing is accelerating sales efforts to close business.
An ideal candidate will be/have :
- A growth-oriented marketer with 1 to 4 years of experience managing and executing marketing campaigns including creatives, email marketing, tracking, reporting, stakeholders coordination and performance review
- Well versed with the latest digital techniques and tools and latest digital marketing trends
- Experience in executing marketing campaigns including creatives, email marketing, tracking, reporting and stakeholder coordination
- Experience in working with B2B SaaS organizations in a growth-oriented marketing role would be highly preferred
- Experience developing digital multi-channel campaigns
- Solid understanding of LinkedIn, Facebook, Google ad platforms
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Optimize or similar
- Comfortable using Google Sheets or similar for reporting, analytics
- Understands the campaign data growth metrics