Co Founder at Decadenz
Views:103 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Decadenz - City Key Account Manager (1-3 yrs)
City Key Account Manager
Decadenz Brief :
Built by a team of ex BCG Management consultants, Decadenz is a fast growing early stage startup building a Challenger brand in the Indulgence space with its range of category creating Chocolate and Snacking products.
Live across 8 locations in Delhi NCR (with more in the pipeline), we are pioneering a Micromarket-driven, Digital first distribution & brand penetration model.
Job Description :
Looking for the quintessential hustler to join Decadenz as early as it gets as we now plan to aggressively scale our brand penetration and operations. The City Key Account Manager will be individually accountable and responsible for executing the following workstreams to drive geographical expansion for brand Decadenz via food tech platforms:
1) Channel Management (Digital platforms): Directly responsible for relationship management with key digital channels including but not limited to Zomato, Swiggy, UberEats, Dunzo, etc
- Coordinate to POC to ensure highest levels of visibility and engagement for all Decadenz outlets
- Troubleshoot for operational, campaign level and brand level problems on a daily basis
2) Franchise Management (Delhi NCR): Evaluate leads for strategic fit and negotiate franchise terms with partner management.
- Coordinate with all Franchise partners (including owners and managers) to ensure highest levels of adherence to Decadenz brand and operational standards
- Troubleshoot for operational and growth related issues on a daily basis
3) Campaign Management (In-Channel): Responsible for paid marketing campaigns across key digital channels
- Coordinate with Marketing associate to calendarize and budget in-channel campaigns in line with Sales targets and ROI expectations.
Expect a lot of hustling, hacking, running around and making team run around, and juggle multiple moving parts all at once- a process oriented approach to give method to the madness will be prime for successful execution of the roles & responsibilities. Kindly do apply only if you get pumped being one of the earliest owners to the action inside a consumer rocket ship.
- Educational qualifications no bar, 1-3 years of relevant prior experience ideal
- Special preference for candidates with past experience with FMCG startups/ end to end Business Management roles at F&B brands.
- Ex-entrepreneurs who have taken a shot at the F&B industry/ FMCG industry and want to give it another try are most welcome.
CTC: INR 4-7L per annum + attractive ESOPs
This role is based out of Gurgaon.