Team Lead - HR & Admin at Dean Infotech
Views:8 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dean Infotech - Executive - Business Development (3-5 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Excellent Understanding of the bidding portals like Upwork. Able to place bids, train & manage bidding team and get as many responses as possible.
- Respond to Upwork/Inbound Leads, qualify them, move them through deal-making stages.
- Review of RFP, RFQ and RFI shared by the clients, Understand prospective business' needs, and offering solutions and support with the goal to convert them into opportunities.
- Answering queries through emails and follow-up calls.
- In-depth understanding of IT services sales/custom software development sales.
- Working with PreSales and Engineering teams to determine the best solution to prospect's problem statement.
- Proposal writing including project scope understanding, technologies, work breakdown structure, terms etc...
- Negotiation & Closing Sales and working with prospects through the closing process.
- Get involved in the project delivery in case any issue arises in terms of clarification of scope, addition to the existing scope.
Requirements and Qualifications :
- 3+ years experience in software sales, IT services sales experience required.
- Experience of selling web & mobile based solutions to the international clients.
- Having sound knowledge of technologies used to build Web & Mobile based solution. Functional understanding of front end & back end technologies preferable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers worldwide.
- Strong Sales & Marketing fundamentals along with good sales & negotiation skills.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Knowledge of end-to-end sales process.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM experience preferred