Senior Manager - HR at DealShare
Views:54 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Dealshare - Assistant Manager/Manager - Marketing (0-5 yrs)
- Reporting and location: Incumbent will be reporting into the Associate Director- Growth and Retention and will be based out of Gurugram Location
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns aimed at improving customer retention
- Partnering with internal and external resources to develop and execute all retention marketing campaigns
- Developing key messaging points and direct response creative across mediums
- Building community across various social media channels while improving retention and conversion
Skills & Competency :
- A self-starter, detail oriented and can adhere to and implement processes and protocols
- A team player and desire to collaborate and communicate effectively
- Ability to implement marketing plans
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decision-making
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, MS Excel, Google Suite
- Ability to not only report, but also provide recommendations for future improvements, is a must
- A strong work ethic plus demonstrated problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to use information, data, and resources to proactively identify and solve problems to get the job done
Travel Frequency : As and when required
Candidate Profile :
- Undergraduate (B.Tech/BBA/BA/B.Com) with 0-2 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to network
- Adaptability and the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail with good planning skills
- Creativity, writing and design skills
- IT skills, including social media and video editing
About Dealshare :
- A fast-growing e-commerce startup, DealShare is a hyperlocal online buying platform for multi-category consumer products focused on the new 'WhatsApp first' India. Our mission is to target the new 500Mn users from non-metro cities and rural market spaces who haven't shopped enough online and are uncomfortable on other platforms. These users are primarily on mobile & social media. DealShare makes it extremely easy for these users to buy in a couple of clicks, supported by vernacular browsing.
- Further, it allows the users to share deals with their friends and avail discounts if their friends purchase the products via the share link. It is a new retail model in which customers get products at cheaper than wholesale rates. The idea is around demand aggregation (C2B) of mass-market products using social virality, thereby significantly reducing operational costs. Our product catalogue includes fruits & vegetables, grocery items, beauty & wellness, baby care, pet care, fashion accessories, electronics, home dcor etc.
- We have made quite the impression by being one of India's quickest entrants to the Unicorn club. Setting king-sized goals, we are all set to expand to 200 cities across 20 states, welcoming 50 million new customers! We're also aiming at achieving a $3 Bn annual revenue run rate in 12 months. Currently valued at $1.63 Bn, we are gearing up to explore International markets.
- Come, build for Bharat, and challenge yourself in the process.
- Learn new skills, hone existing ones and grow with the company.