HR at Dchord Design Labs
Views:62 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Dchord Design Labs - Executive - Client Servicing (1-2 yrs)
Executive - Client Relationship
Location: Andheri West
Work timings: 10 AM to 7 PM
Client Servicing Executive is responsible to support the Corporate Sales Team or Business Development teams in servicing accounts. The employee will be the primary point of contact for all the clients and queries received.
The primary responsibilities of a Client Servicing Executive would be to:
1. Seek, process and execute client requests and services required
2. Answer queries regarding services
3. Assist clients in providing up to date information about their work progress and keep in constant touch with them
4. Coordinate with internal teams to ensure timely fulfilment of services
5. Maintain trackers, reports for client interaction, service usage, etc.
6. Collect feedback and resolve client complaints
The major skills and competencies that are required for this role are :
1. Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
2. Good interpersonal skills
3. Active problem solving skills
4. Customer Focus
5. Ability to handle multiple projects and pressure
About us : D-chord Design Labs Pvt. Ltd. (www.dchord.in)
We are a bootstrapped startup of IITians, MBAs, and Engineers with more than 9+ years of cumulative experience in Interior Design and Build. We have been ergonomically designing and building commercial and residential spaces PAN India. Our expertise, past performance and integrated approach strives to bring a hassle-free and an efficient process to handle all decor aspects, floor and furniture plan, it's 3D designing, execution and to hand over the ready to move in space. Our Clientele includes, not limited to, Harmonic Inc, Bizongo, Axio Biosolutions, Acko General Insurance, Slicepay, Anand International, MCTA, Infinx, Rubique, CDC Development (India Division), Work-Coordinates etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.