DBS Bank - Customer Service & Fulfillment Representative (0-3 yrs)
Customer Service & Fulfillment Representative - Servicing
Job Purpose :
To provide one-stop customer service for live chat (text, voice and video), phone, mail, fax and electronic communications, backend process activities and to cross sell bank's products and services without compromising on risk and fully adhering to regulations and compliance policies
Role includes assisting customers with various enquiries and requests on core banking products.
This list is complete but not exhaustive of the type of products and services which a Customer Service staff may encounter to handle.
Key Accountabilities :
- To consistently meet the Digital Ops targets set (KPIs) without compromising quality of service delivery
- To complete & meet all customers- requests as per defined guidelines
- To adhere to professional standards of behaviour & conduct in dealing with customers & fellow staff
- To proactively identify opportunities to improve the service performance
- Should exemplify and be aligned to DBS culture where the employees are expected to reflect PRIDE values - Purposeful, Relationship Led, Innovative, Decisive and all this with a lot of Fun.
- To exemplify the values of DBS- Asian Service - Respectful, Easy to Deal With and Dependable in their interactions with both internal and external stakeholders.
- To be aligned to the DBS strategy of Joyful Banking - through Customer Journeys and Digital Banking reach.
- To take accountability for KPIs such as First Contact Resolution (FCR), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Complaint Management Index (CMI), Average Handling Time (AHT), Individual Productivity & Quality Processing
Job Duties & responsibilities :
- Respond to inbound chat inquiries and inbound/outbound phone call and effectively consult customers or prospective customers regarding features or any other support required
- Provide Chat one-on-one, real time, text/ voice/ video based interactive conversation to customers
- Answering or making calls to customers/prospects to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that customers feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry customers, as needed.
- Responsible to handle multiple chat sessions and provide appropriate level of service and issue resolution according to company guidelines while providing a superior customer experience.
- Receive and answer customer questions/ complaints and resolve queries related to claims, warranties, and product servicing
- Support customer queries from other channels - Service Requests, Social Media, Email etc.
- Follow standard screens/scripts as appropriate
- Maintain and update customer account records as needed
- Appropriately escalate customer questions and issues as and when necessary according to guidelines.
- Responsible to handle back office processes
- Coordinate with immediate supervisor or other personnel as needed to resolve issues not of routine nature
- Gather information and examine forms, policies, and other records as provided by customer to make appropriate determination of resolution
- Forward suspected fraudulent and questionable Service Request to appropriate personnel
- Balance workload based on business needs between paperwork and in-bound chats/calls. Responsible for meeting deadlines and requirements
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and support teamwork in meeting company goals
- Adhere to processes and guidelines in line with the defined governance standards
We are looking for a result driver professional who has :
- Minimum of one year of experience as a Customer Service Representative in a 24x7 contact centre environment OR in a Back Office Processing Centre in Banking Industry
- Experience moving between multiple computer screens while entering data
- Experience in handling difficult customer chats/conversations, while simultaneously entering data on different screens
- Bilingual a plus, preferably with knowledge of Hindi
Education / Preferred Qualifications :
- A minimum of graduate. Professional Certification/ Courses over and above this would be an added advantage
We want collaborative and analytical team players like you who has :
- Good interpersonal and excellent communication skills (English mandatory).
- Good aptitude towards and fast adoption of new technology and digital lifestyle
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
- Ability to type at least 50 WPM with 0 errors
- Ability to multi-task (handling 3 chats concurrently)
- Ability to resource product information via tools that are provided to you
- Ability to independently research information via the internet
- Chat experience a plus
- Outstanding spelling, grammar, and communication skills
- Patient, calm and passionate in assisting customers
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Decent multi-tasking skills
- Meticulous and resourceful
- Flexible to Working Hours Willing to work in rotational shifts
Technical Competencies :
- Experienced web/social media user
- Proficient in typing accuracy, and speed
- Computing skills with knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel is essential
Work Relationship : Build and Manage Relationships
- Direct reporting to Team Manager
- Work with peers within team, Centre and from other support and Business Units