Datawrkz - Executive - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
- Prospect, acquire and grow relationships with strategic publishers.
- Contribute to Datawrkz's publisher development strategies.
- Study client's existing advertising options and consult them on the most appropriate approaches to ensure seamless integration with our offerings/solutions.
- Be able to articulate Datawrkz value proposition across both media solutions and ad technology offerings. This includes both written and verbal communications.
- Build relationships across publisher organizations (executives, sales teams, ad ops, research)
- Track and manage publisher acquisition pipeline and account activities.
- Work closely with internal teams on sales strategy, techniques and execution.
- Manage all facets of the sales process from pre-sale to close, including ongoing sales consultation.
Required Skills and qualifications :
- Graduate degree in any discipline
- Good problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- At least 1-2 years of relevant industry experience
- Ideal candidate will have worked at an ad serving technology company, an ad network and/or large Ad tech company
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams with a knowledge of the pre and post sales process
- Existing relationships with large premium publishers - preferred
- High energy, self motivated and passionate about working in a fast paced startup environment.
- See the dynamic, fast growth company and industry as an opportunity
Other Benefits :
- Insurance - Medical Insurance Coverage of 3,00,000 for individual, spouse and kids. - Option of including parents and higher coverage amount of 5,00,000
- Professional Development - Reimbursement towards relevant courses that can help you grow your career and build your knowledge level.
- Food - Lunch, Tea and Snacks. All you can eat!
- Work Culture- Flexible Result Oriented Work Environment
- Dress - We aren- t buttoned down. Wear anything you- re comfortable in.Wear any comfortable dress you like to the office - and be as comfortable at work
- Foosball - Whether you want to pick up the game or master your skills, you- ll find plenty of people to play with
- TGIF - We- ll find something to do at the end of each week. Work hard, party harder!