Datawrkz - Executive - Business Development (0-3 yrs)
- Prospect, acquire and grow relationships with strategic publishers.
- Contribute to Datawrkz's publisher development strategies.
- Study client's existing advertising options and consult them on the most appropriate approaches to ensure seamless integration with our offerings/solutions.
- Be able to articulate Datawrkz value proposition across both media solutions and ad technology offerings. This includes both written and verbal communications.
- Build relationships across publisher organizations (executives, sales teams, ad ops, research)
- Track and manage publisher acquisition pipeline and account activities.
- Work closely with internal teams on sales strategy, techniques and execution.
- Manage all facets of the sales process from pre-sale to close, including ongoing sales consultation.
Required Skills and qualifications :
- Graduate degree in any discipline
- Good problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- At least 1-2 years of relevant industry experience
- Ideal candidate will have worked at an ad serving technology company, an ad network and/or large Ad tech company
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams with a knowledge of the pre and post sales process
- Existing relationships with large premium publishers - preferred
- High energy, self motivated and passionate about working in a fast paced startup environment.
- See the dynamic, fast growth company and industry as an opportunity
Other Benefits :
- Insurance - Medical Insurance Coverage of 3,00,000 for individual, spouse and kids. - Option of including parents and higher coverage amount of 5,00,000
- Professional Development - Reimbursement towards relevant courses that can help you grow your career and build your knowledge level.
- Food - Lunch, Tea and Snacks. All you can eat!
- Work Culture- Flexible Result Oriented Work Environment
- Dress - We aren- t buttoned down. Wear anything you- re comfortable in.Wear any comfortable dress you like to the office - and be as comfortable at work
- Foosball - Whether you want to pick up the game or master your skills, you- ll find plenty of people to play with
- TGIF - We- ll find something to do at the end of each week. Work hard, party harder!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.