HR - Manager at Data Trained Education
Views:66 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Datatrained - Key Account Manager - Inside Sales/Business Development (0-5 yrs)
Opportunity for WORK FROM HOME Inside Sales Roles - Welcoming Freshers and Experienced
Able to generate & Increase sales in the Career and Education Industry
Salary Negotiable for Candidates with Right Skills and Go Getter Attitude
- Responsible to manage convert leads for versatile DataTrained programs which are in collaboration with renowned MNCs like IBM, Godaddy and renowned Universities like Purdue University and Open University
- Providing in-depth information to prospective learners, this includes counseling through phone, email, chat and social media.
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
- Details pertaining to lead discussions conversion should be updated real-time on CRM software
- Responsible for adherence of the inside sales process, tools and data management.
- Meet and overachieve the given weekly, monthly and quarterly target in terms of revenue as well as number of enrollments.
- Handle Objections and Price Negotiation in order to generate Sales Revenue.
- Maintain effective communication till the time learner is on-boarded.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency).
- Strong sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what DataTrained is offering to its prospective students and close applications.
- Approachable and vibrant personality.
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy.
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet targets/deadlines.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable.
Interested candidate can contact at below email/phone numbers:
Contact person - Arijit Purkayastha / Namita Kandwal
Phn - 9311568027 / 9311568030