Client Engagement Manager at DataOGram Digital Solutions
Views:17 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
DataOGram - Client Outreach (0-1 yrs)
Founded in 2020, DataOGram's mission is to bring cutting edge technology to the Social Sector. Our core product is a powerful survey platform with rich, real-time dashboards which complements/power the monitoring and evaluation needs of Social Sector Organizations.
Since inception, our platform has been adopted by more than 80 NGOs across 10 states, received seed funding from CIBA (backed by the Department Of Science & Technology), covered by Mid-day for our work aiding Covid relief and won the mBillion award for mobile innovations.
To learn more about the survey app click here : https://bit.ly/dataogram_survey_app Website : https://www.dataogram.com/
Case Studies : https://www.dataogram.com/blog/
A day in the life of the client outreach team
- Networking and Outreach with potential NGO's as part of the DataOGram's growth plan
- Building trusted relationships with Social Sector organisations
- Learning and understanding the nuances of client need and ensuring product fit
- Organising demos with potential organisations based on their domain
- Follow-ups on conversations
- Reporting information back to DataOGram leadership team
Exposure and skillset that will help you cope with this role:
- Knowledge of managing multiple NGOs in India
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to understand the technical details of app/platform usage
- Proficiency in Excel / Sheets
- Good communication (written & verbal)
- Excellent relationship building skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.