HR Lead at Datakrew Pvt. Ltd
Views:16 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Datakrew - Senior Role - Business Development (4-7 yrs)
Ready to work in an Startup!
About the Role
We are seeking a full-time Senior Business Development Representative to drive business with new and existing clients. You must be a motivated self-starter and have outstanding communication skills. You will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their needs, and recommend how our IoT Platform will solve their pain points and deliver maximum value. You will also assist in developing prospecting and sales strategies. This role will require strong business acumen, the ability to adapt, multitask, and have strong technology and communication skills.
You will love this job if you can :
- Generate new leads and connect through outbound cold calls/emails.
- Respond to inbound calls, email, and demo requests.
- Build relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Manage healthy sales pipeline metrics numbers and ratios.
- Track sales metrics to ensure revenue goals are met.
- Analyze the market and establish competitive advantages.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Find and develop opportunities to procure new clients through high outbound activities (cold calling, email, social, various forms of outreach).
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Following up on Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) obtained through marketing events, webinars, and downloads from our website.
- Qualify inbound leads and develop strong sales campaigns.
- Develop GTM strategy and account strategy to build a robust sales pipeline.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Strategic Account Executives to develop a territory strategy including target accounts, event planning and digital sales campaigns.
- Manage and execute monthly, quarterly and annual forecast plans.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives, metrics, and key performance indicators.
- Maintain daily activities in CRM systems by tracking all calls, emails, and interactions with prospects and customers.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
Required Skillsets :
- A degree in marketing, business administration, or similar, with extensive sales experience of 4-7 years.
- Experience with CRM software, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and comfortable with making cold calls/emails.
- Experience selling a technical product to an entrenched market.
- Experience in closing B2B sales virtually (over Zoom calls or equivalent).
- Experience in the full sales cycle including deal closing and demonstrated sales success.
- Experience in selling Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products at Enterprise & SMB levels.
- Strong networking, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the Internet of Things (IoT). This is preferred but not mandatory. We will provide training.
Role : Business Development Executive (BDE)
Industry Type : IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area : Sales & Business Development
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : BD / Pre Sales
Education : UG :Any Graduate
Key Skills : Business Development, B2B Sales, Corporate Sales