Dassana's Veg Recipes - Executive - Social Media (1-6 yrs)
About Us: This job posting is for one of the most popular websites sharing Indian and International vegetarian recipes. We are on our journey to expand our horizon, and are looking for an honest, dedicated, responsible and passionate Social Media Executive with a fresh approach.
- Good understanding about social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Quora, Reddit, etc.
- Should be able to proactively manage and work on these platforms - planning, scheduling, engagement, ads, organic cross content promotion, etc.
- Experience in social media marketing, influencer marketing and outreach is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of organically growing (views, reach, subscribers) of YouTube channel and community. Cross promoting of YouTube content on other social media platforms
- Research and create strategies for hashtags, content distribution and implement them to increase the reach of posts
- Work closely and effectively with the content and creative department for in-depth research of the brand, and execute them
- Curate content based on the core idea and understanding of the brand
- Good knowledge and understanding of Indian and International food, cuisines and cooking.
- Should be active on social media and aware of marketing and recent trends in social media
- Proficient with data, analyzing trends and presenting reports
- Maintain, create and deliver on brand voice and personality across various social media platforms
- Open to multi-tasking or taking up other responsibilities/tasks related to the YouTube channel, website or social media platforms
- Strong communication, writing, research and time management skills
- Actively take part in team meetings to discuss/brainstorm on ideas, strategies, etc.
- Should be able to work well with others and adhere to deadlines. Managing a significant amount of feedback from everyone is key
- Willing to learn, unlearn and widen their knowledge base
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.