Dashclicks - Social Media Content Writer (1-10 yrs)
- Write, proofread and edit engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience's behaviors
- Suggest appealing images or videos to complement text
- Coordinate with internal teams to create posts for products, services, website etc and optimize user experience
- Conduct in-depth research on our clients products, services in order to develop original content.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns as and when required.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic
- Identifying customers- needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- 1+ years of proven work experience as a Social Media Content Writer or similar role
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Ability to deliver creative web content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, english, journalism, or related field.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A rich portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good understanding on content marketing and promotion process.