Dashclicks - Digital Marketing Specialist (1-10 yrs)
Job Role :
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the websites.
- Tracking conversation rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, PPC, SEM, ORM & SMO.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the Company.
- Managing Online brand and service campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the websites.
- Responsibility for planning budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the Company at the forefront of development in digital marketing.
Person Specification :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Should have prior experience of managing a team.
- A degree in digital marketing or a related field will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy.