Dashclicks - Content Writer Specialist - Social Media Vertical (1-6 yrs)
We are looking to hire a dedicated smart Social Media Content Writer to create engaging content for our Clients' products and services on social media.
To be successful in this role, you should keep abreast of the latest SEO techniques, along with having excellent web content writing skills. Ultimately, a top-performing Social Media Content Writer should be able to contribute to the development of strategies that will increase reader engagement on social media platforms.
Ultimately, you will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our client's marketing goals.
- Write, proofread and edit engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience's behaviors
- Suggest appealing images or videos that complement the text
- Coordinate with internal teams to create posts for products, services, websites, etc. and optimize the user experience
- Conduct in-depth research on our clients- products, and services in order to develop original content.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns as and when required.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic as and when required
- Identifying customers- needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- 1+ years of proven work experience as a Social Media Content Writer or similar role
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Ability to deliver creative web content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or a related field would be a plus.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A rich portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Strategic thinker with great analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good understanding of content marketing and promotion process.
Things that make us the World's leading white-label marketing software development company:
- We do not outsource any of our fulfillment services.
- We offer a fully white-labeled dashboard allowing our users- clients to log in and see their accounts- progress.
- We offer educational and prospecting tools to help businesses generate growth and revenue.
What do we bring to the table?
- Competitive base pay and benefits package with exciting growth plans.
- A chance to work with professionals across various areas of expertise on a product loved by 30,000+ marketing agencies worldwide.
- 9 hours a day & 5 days a week working structure.
- A chance to learn & grow in a fast-paced environment, driving transformational growth for our brand.
- Fully remote work offers you the chance to balance your professional and personal life.
Come join us on this journey, we're looking forward to talents like you.