Corporate Recruiter at Darshan Softech Pvt Ltd
Views:19 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Darshan Softech - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (7-10 yrs)
A group that has been involved in ecommerce since 2002. With offices in the UK, India, Australia and New Zealand, we have organically built a strong portfolio of online businesses and a host of recognisable brands. Our India offices are in Vadodara and Ahmedabad and provide us with a suite of functions that include web production, marketing, accounting and support. Where a lot of international companies utilize manpower from India, we don't see them as a back office but rather the core of what we do and who we are as a team.
The Job :
We are looking for an SEO Manager to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimisation and keyword expansion research. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
About You :
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in SEO
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content and landing pages
- Direct off-page optimisation
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Knowledge of how page load and server response time impacts organic rankings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and time management skills
- Market leading pay rates.
- Ability to work from home or from our offices.
- Performance based incentives.
- Strong, solid and established company.
- Salary is completely negotiable based upon your ability.
- International travel opportunities.
- 6 monthly salary reviews.
- 95% of management promoted from within.
- World class training provided.
- Service recognition awards.
- Regular performance recognition awards.
- Accommodation available where required.
- Fantastic social events.
- Dynamic, motivated international team.
- Your input makes a difference.
What are you waiting for?
It doesn't surprise us that we have become one of the most popular employers within the industry. We pay well, we invest in people and have fun whilst recognising your contribution.
We are proud to have become an internationally award-winning employer and want to continue our success through you. A lot of people want an opportunity to showcase their talent and be recognised for it. If you are considering a move, just get in touch with our team who would be happy to help answer any of your questions. If you are ready to apply, simply email us a copy of your latest CV together with your expectations and why you think you are ideal for this role!