HR at Daffodil Software Pvt Ltd
Views:250 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Daffodil - Consultant - Presales (8-12 yrs)
Daffodil Software is a software services company that is a technology partner to 100+ dynamic organizations across the globe. Our customers range from early stage start-ups to Global 500 enterprises. Our specialty lies in our ability to look beyond technologies and deliver innovative and progressive solutions.
Winner of Deloitte Tech Fast 50 India, we experiment with latest technologies, design approaches and development methodologies to build cutting edge software solutions. We are known for investing in futuristic technologies, AI and Blockchain are no exception.
- We, at Daffodil, value innovation, ownership, hard-work and smart risk-taking attitude with continuous desire to learn and improve oneself every day-
Job Role and Responsibility
1) Minimum of 8 yrs of hands-on experience working with international clients on a continuous basis
2) Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development
3) Requirement Gathering, Design Specifications, Functionality Design, FRQ, BRD, RFP, Project Analysis, wireframing, effective presentation and communication
4) Contribute to Daffodil's strategic and operational objectives by helping prospects achieve real and sustainable value through consulting around better solutions to their problems and thus growing the profitability through developing client relationships and winning opportunities
5) Provide thought leadership and innovation, advising internal groups and leading initiatives on business operations excellence
1) Team orientation and leadership experience
2) Process management and improvement focus
3) Strong work ethic and personal initiative
4) Structured problem solving skills
5) Ability to lead large engagements
6) Strong communication, business acumen and personal impact
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.