Head - People Asset at D2C Ecommerce
Views:88 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
D2C Ecommerce - Consultant - Travel Sales (0-4 yrs)
What is D2cecommerce ?
- D2C Ecommerce is India's first multi-D2C brand online platform that sells its own homegrown brands across multiple home and lifestyle categories, including - apparel, cosmetics, beauty, jewellery, accessories, fitness, sports, shoes, bags, books, kitchen, food, auto accessories, electronics, kids and travel packages. Along with selling these products on its own portal, D2CEcommerce also has these items listed on leading e-commerce sites.
What to expect from the role ?
- Hands-on experience in planning travel packages, selling trips to clients, etc.
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- Learn on the job regarding the best practices in travel management and tourism.
- Exposure to the travel and tourism industry, and its various responsibilities.
What would be your responsibilities ?
- Help clients identify their ideal travel package based on their suggests and requirements.
- Study and assimilate all information regarding travel destinations such as prices, weather, language, currency, customs, etc.
- Regularly maintain a good relationship with our customers.
- Provide end to end service while organizing a trip from booking the tickets, reserving the hotels and creating the itinerary.
- Provide all relevant and essential information to the tourists regarding their travel like guides, itinerary, brochures, and maps.
- Sell the appropriate tour package to the right customer.
- Negotiate any customizations or modifications requested and accommodate to the best level possible.
- Resolve any problem that arises regarding the trip for the customer.
- Regularly update a database containing client details and their travel information.
- Ensure this data is secured and handled appropriately.
- Reach the sales and revenue targets.
- Stay up to date on domestic and international travel trends.
What are we looking for in the candidate ?
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields.
- Prior experience as a travel agent or an avid traveler is a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of traveling software and procedures.
- Basic computer skills and software like MS Office.
- Multilingualism is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Efficient negotiation and sales skills.
- Up to date with domestic and international travel trends.
- Well read on the rules and regulation of tourism.
Why you should join D2cecommerce ?
- In addition to an attractive compensation package, You own a piece of the company through ESOPs. Also you will have the opportunity to take up a role in a rapidly growing, highly disruptive organization, and shape the face of ecommerce for the future.
Interested ? What to do next?
- If reading the details above excited you and made you feel you can help us take D2Cecommerece to the next level, all you have to do is let us know!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.