Head - People Asset at D2C Ecommerce
Views:61 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
D2C Ecommerce - Consultant - Travel Sales (0-4 yrs)
What is D2cecommerce ?
- D2C Ecommerce is India's first multi-D2C brand online platform that sells its own homegrown brands across multiple home and lifestyle categories, including - apparel, cosmetics, beauty, jewellery, accessories, fitness, sports, shoes, bags, books, kitchen, food, auto accessories, electronics, kids and travel packages. Along with selling these products on its own portal, D2CEcommerce also has these items listed on leading e-commerce sites.
What to expect from the role ?
- Hands-on experience in planning travel packages, selling trips to clients, etc.
- Learning how to organize, multitask and manage time.
- Learn on the job regarding the best practices in travel management and tourism.
- Exposure to the travel and tourism industry, and its various responsibilities.
What would be your responsibilities ?
- Help clients identify their ideal travel package based on their suggests and requirements.
- Study and assimilate all information regarding travel destinations such as prices, weather, language, currency, customs, etc.
- Regularly maintain a good relationship with our customers.
- Provide end to end service while organizing a trip from booking the tickets, reserving the hotels and creating the itinerary.
- Provide all relevant and essential information to the tourists regarding their travel like guides, itinerary, brochures, and maps.
- Sell the appropriate tour package to the right customer.
- Negotiate any customizations or modifications requested and accommodate to the best level possible.
- Resolve any problem that arises regarding the trip for the customer.
- Regularly update a database containing client details and their travel information.
- Ensure this data is secured and handled appropriately.
- Reach the sales and revenue targets.
- Stay up to date on domestic and international travel trends.
What are we looking for in the candidate ?
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields.
- Prior experience as a travel agent or an avid traveler is a bonus.
- Strong knowledge of traveling software and procedures.
- Basic computer skills and software like MS Office.
- Multilingualism is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Efficient negotiation and sales skills.
- Up to date with domestic and international travel trends.
- Well read on the rules and regulation of tourism.
Why you should join D2cecommerce ?
- In addition to an attractive compensation package, You own a piece of the company through ESOPs. Also you will have the opportunity to take up a role in a rapidly growing, highly disruptive organization, and shape the face of ecommerce for the future.
Interested ? What to do next?
- If reading the details above excited you and made you feel you can help us take D2Cecommerece to the next level, all you have to do is let us know!