HR Manager at Cyphertree Technologies
Views:94 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Cyphertree Technologies - Manager - Customer Success (3-10 yrs)
Company Product :
We offer products to both the B2B and B2C markets. Our airline enterprise product, RB Connect is an expert web app that optimizes scheduling, communication, connectivity, and crew engagement that can be used in combination with our B2C Product RosterBuster.
Through our award-winning app RosterBuster, we enable users and to connect to their airline operations, communicate with crew and manage their busy lives with ease for better work-life balance. With over 300k users globally and over 500 airlines currently supported, we are committed to empowering aviation professionals with relevant and instant information right at their fingertips, when they need it.
Job Description :
We are looking for a 1st line support specialist, to support app users with technical support and assisting them with problems, via email or phone. You will act as liaison between users, Customer Success and Product management. A comprehensive understanding of working in the aviation industry and understanding the daily challenges our users have, either on their jobs as in their personal lives is required.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide technical support; answering support queries via Zendesk, email or phone
- Interpret customer requests and translate them to the relevant technical teams
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service principles
- Take ownership of user satisfaction and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- 3+ Relevant 1st line/ Helpdesk support experience
- Experience with online tools, for example Zendesk or a similar support tool
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
- Problem solving mindset
- Proficient in English
What we offer:
- An independent full-time position with room for initiative and the opportunity to be part of the next RB success story.
- You- ll be working in an environment that values hard work and happiness! Our company culture is characterized by openness, drive, and enthusiasm. We provide an attractive salary package, training opportunities, and professional development.
Office location: Pune (India)