HR at Cynepia Technologies
Views:42 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Cynepia - Lead - Enterprise Sales (2-8 yrs)
We are changing the way enterprises manage and consume data and insights by making data and insights platform smarter and better. As part of Cynepia Technologies, You will help in adoption of Xceed Analytics Data and ML platform and generating newer opportunities with mid and large enterprise companies.
Your Responsibilities shall include the following:
1. Build awareness of Xceed Analytics platform within mid tier and large enterprise companies.
2. Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify, and develop sales pipeline.
3. Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
4. Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities.
5. Build and maintain relationships with new and existing Cynepia customers.
6. Create and execute go to market plans that are based on viral methods and organic growth.
7. Work closely with Customer Success teams to ensure pilots are successful and that critical feature requests are prioritised.
8. Lead and contribute to projects to develop and refine our sales process.
9. Developing and executing Go-to-market strategy.
10. Conversion of Leads all the way through from lead to conversion.
You must possess the following technical/sales/people skills
1. At least 2 years of outside B2B sales experience.
2. Prior selling experience in Data, AI, or Machine Learning space to mid/large enterprises desirable.
3. Ability to articulate and sell the business value of data analytics and the big impact on businesses to prospects.
4. Prior Experience selling to CIOs, CAOs and C level executives.
5. Prior experience working with an early stage enterprise SAAS company desirable and able to work well in unstructured environments desirable
6. Strong technical background, either as a solutions or sales engineer desirable
7. Ability to understand Data and ML Platforms and build great relationships with highly technical customers.
8. Ability to identify high-probability prospects and high-value verticals, design a sales strategy and go after them diligently.
9. Proven negotiation and closing skills
10. Familiar with cloud and on-premise enterprise technology solutions.