Cyco ads - Executive - Business Development (2-4 yrs)
About us :
- Gray Information & Technologies is a Growing global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, Marketing, production, Software Development, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have Genuine Business clients from all over the world. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Job Summary :
- We are currently looking to hire energetic Business Development Executive. This position is an integral part of our sales engine. BDS are focused on the front end of the sales cycle and are the face of Gray Infotech. The BDS team is responsible for identifying opportunities and generating a sales pipeline in the target market National and International.
- The job entails interacting with brands, understanding their Amazon strategy, identifying their current pain points, pitching the appropriate Gray Information solution & entering into a partnership. Post signup, transition brands to a Customer Success Manager who works to grow the partnership.
- The Amazon Marketplace is rapidly evolving, and you will have the exciting opportunity to work closely with diverse brands across different channels Like Amazon, Flipkart, Google ads. The role also provides the opportunity to travel to the USA to attend trade fairs & meet brands.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop a thorough understanding of Marketing product, customer categories and competitors
- Candidate should have Prior good experience in IT and marketing firm.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline through outbound. Use Sales Playbook and reach out to the relevant contacts in the accounts assigned to you by sending cold but highly personalized mails.
- Handle Company's daily operational client activities. Deal with Existing clients and bring New Customer base in the company.
- Reach out to inbound leads in a timely fashion and pitch for a demo. Customize the sales pitch according to the prospects and the situation.
- Responsible for closures for the accounts assigned to you. Prepare well for the demos. Take feedback from the peers. Handle objections raised by the client independently.
- Develop pitch materials that clearly define the benefits of a partnership with Gray Infotech, making sure each pitch is suited to the unique needs of that brand.
- Be the face of Gray Infotech and deliver the "pitch" and then lead the continued follow-up with the brands through the full sales cycle to conversion.
- Come up with creative emails and campaigns to draw the attention of prospects.
- Ability to work under target based role. & Transition the brands to a Customer Success Manager after signup.
- Ensure that all the activities are updated in timeline.
- Ability to work seamlessly with multiple internal stakeholders: media planning team, demand procurement, and most importantly, brand teams and regional commercial teams.
Skills Requirements :
- 2-4 years of business development experience in an individual contributor role in a IT & Marketing company
- Proven track record in achieving sales target
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Strong Strategic mind-set understanding of customer's requirements.
- Strong business acumen, logical and analytical skills, negotiation skills
- Learning mind-set and the right attitude that will help you thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Digging deep into the industry, competitors and the latest trends
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Subscribe to a mentality of work hard, stay positive and implement feedback
- Ability to perform in a remote working environment
- Graduate or Management degree from School on India.
- Ideally suited for 2016 to 2019 batch graduates
On-site: This is on site work (No work from home allow now)
Location: Netaji Subhash Place, New Delhi, 110034
- High Incentive with Increment in percentage Hike.
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- Retreats, offsite team-building activities & conferences
- Onsite travel to the US