Global HR - Talent Acquisition at Cybersec Consulting
Views:43 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Cybersec Consulting - Digital Marketing Producer (3-7 yrs)
- Collaborate with web marketing managers and application development teams to drive the development of engaging web properties that deliver value to the customer and leads for the company.
- Oversee the direction, development, and production of international and domestic web properties, with a specific focus on product life cycle activities to meet customer acquisition, retention and adoption goals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop site design documents, schedules, and functional specifications to ensure the successful delivery of web programs and initiatives.
- Participate throughout the product launch process to guide timelines and manage specification documentation and content deliverables.
- Support initiatives to increase site traffic and improve lead generation and purchase conversions.
- Communicate regularly with internal teams to ensure content maintains a high level of accuracy and relevance.
- Work with web marketing managers and editorial teams to create, implement and maintain standards around SEO and content tagging.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all brand and usability guidelines, and ensure that all web properties conform to these guidelines.
- Create, manage and maintain development and QA deployment process and schedules.
- Clearly communicate service level agreements and enforce those standards with internal and cross-functional teams.
- 3- 5 years online production experience in fast-paced, highly creative, and goal driven environments.
- Proven contributions to web program development and execution, including content, processes, procedures and/or technologies.
- Demonstrated success with full cycle marketing project management, multi-tasking and ability to prioritize on a real-time basis.
- Experience working on commercial web sites with a proven understanding of web technologies, browser compatibilities and limitations, content and process management, and site implementation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as leadership skills that inspire others to embrace teamwork and collaboration.
- Team oriented, motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast paced dynamic environment with demonstrated customer relationship skills.
- Experience with technical content management, SEO, site analytics and Web site/Internet technologies.
- Focus on user experience information design.
- Working knowledge and understanding of content management systems and web technologies, including HTML5, CSS, Java Script, JSON, JQuery etc.
- BE degree or equivalent work experience.