Associate Talent Acquisition at Cvent
Views:7 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Cvent - Sales Development Role (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Sales Development Representative
- Cvent is a leading meetings, events, and hospitality technology provider with more than 4,700 employees and nearly 21,000 customers worldwide. Founded in 1999, the company delivers a comprehensive event marketing and management platform for event professionals and offers software solutions to hotels, special event venues and destinations to help them grow their group/MICE and corporate travel business.
- The DNA of Cvent is our people, and our culture has an emphasis on fostering intrapreneurship a system that encourages Cventers to think and act like individual entrepreneurs and empowers them to take action, embrace risk, and make decisions as if they had founded the company themselves. We foster an environment that promotes agility, which means we do not have the luxury to wait for perfection. At Cvent, we value the diverse perspectives that each individual brings. Whether working with a team of colleagues or with clients, we ensure that we foster a culture that celebrates differences and builds on shared connections.
About the role :
- We are looking for a Sales Development Representative who is ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles at Cvent. As an associate, you will gain top notch business, sales, and customer relationship experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that is transforming its industry.
- After four-weeks of elite-level sales training, you will join a diverse team of bright, sales professionals hailing from top universities. Your primary responsibility will be to establish initial points of contact with prospective customers before converting them to actual Cvent clients. We have openings across multiple product lines.
- The ideal candidate should be highly ambitious with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a challenging, fun work environment. We are looking for someone who wants to have a direct impact on the growth of our company. As a sales associate you will have the chance to help us increase our market share and expand our existing international client base.
What You Will Be Doing :
- Serve as the first point of contact and provide product information to prospective customers
- Lead identification and qualification
- Partner with senior sales team members to achieve new business quotas
- Attend industry events to meet with prospective customers
- Drive traffic to Cvent seminars and online demonstrations
- Assist marketing with campaign strategies
- Provide feedback for product enhancements
What You Will Need for this Position :
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership
- Ability to work within a team to achieve goals
- Strong business acumen, ethics, and high integrity
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone
- Ability to handle high outbound call volume with correspondingly high talk time
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in dynamic changing environment.
- Proficient computer skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)