Freelance Recruiter at Consultant
Views:106 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Customer Support Role - IT (3-10 yrs)
JD for Customer Support Representative
Must from conversational commerce background
CM.com a global leader in cloud software for conversational commerce, enabling businesses to deliver a superior customer experience headquartered in the Netherlands, is on the lookout for an energetic and self-motivated Customer Support Representative to join us as we expand our focus to the Indian market. In this role, you will be the technical point of contact for CM.com's customers to handle their technical needs post-sales and implementation. This role will be based out of Bangalore.
Your roles and responsibilities :
- Have expert knowledge of CM.com's products and the solutions offered to our customers
- Take ownership of customer issues reported, diagnose and troubleshoot problems and identify solutions to ensure customer issues are resolved within set SLAs.
- Following standard procedures for the proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Work with various internal stakeholders to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Analyze technical requirements and prepare feature requests for the Product team.
- Document knowledge in the form of FAQs and knowledge base articles.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports, ensuring proper recording and closure of all reported issues.
- Participate in QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) along with the CSMs when needed.
We hope you have got :
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a customer support role.
- Familiarity with SaaS products/business and web development languages.
- Strong ability to pick and up and learn new products, tools, and technology.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with various cross-functional teams to solve business and tech problems.
- The ability to grasp customer's needs and suggest timely solutions that work on the long term.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good presentation skills.