CEO at Simplypeople India
Views:314 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Customer Support Role - Education (2-4 yrs)
The Organisation mission is online education (EdTech Space). It is an online learning platform offering education in fields such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, virtual reality, and more. The org is looking for people to join Student Services team in India for the India and Global students. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
Responsibilities to manage American/US market :
- Resolve technical and non technical Issues of students via ticketing system
- Empathize with every aspect of the student experience, putting students' needs first.
- Responsible for student on-boarding, engagement and delivering overall superlative experience to -students.
- Driving initiatives to increase engagement and graduation rate of students.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for students.
- Help drive student success stories.
- Solve students escalations and ensure closure of all escalations.
- Work closely with payments team and graduation team to fix tech issues of students.
- Managing and solving subscription and purchase related tech issues on India website.
- Managing databases and pulling out subscription and purchase data using SQL queries.
- 2-4 years of experience in operations / tech support/ outbound/inbound US/ America Sales
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL preferred).
- Passionate about education.
- A motivated individual who enjoys finding creative solutions to new problems.