Director at ARNDTECH Solutions Inc
Views:428 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Customer Support Role - BPO (0-10 yrs)
Job Title : Virtual Customer Support- US (Hyderabad)
No of Vacancies : 200
City : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Looking for candidates who can work from home in a rotational shift base.
The minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate
Benefits: Night Shift Allowance (If Applicable), Overtime Allowance (If Applicable), Annual Meal Card.
Preferred Criteria :
- Candidate should be a self-driven, motivated and task-driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Candidate should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during the working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Candidate should ensure a - Work-like- environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- The ideal candidates should be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They should be creative and can solve an analytical problem with a passion for excellent customer service.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum qualification required 10+2
- Fresher's / Experience candidates can apply
- Experienced candidates will have to provide relevant documents
- Any candidates who cannot provide relevant experience/education documents will not be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication, comprehension and problem-solving skills
- Flexible to work in night shifts / rotational shifts. Shift rotation happens every 2-3 months
- Candidates awaiting final year results & appearing for final year examination can be interviewed, provided if they can join immediately.
- All contractual employees will be on the company''s payroll, the contract period will range between 4 months to 12 months.
- Candidates applying for the role should be above 18 years of age
Candidate Should :
- Have excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Have the Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Have the ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Be flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Have the Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Keywords : voice process, call center
Work Experience : 1.00 yrs - 10.00 yrs
CTC (Annual) : 1.70 lacs - 2.30 lacs
CTC Remarks : Fixed + Variable
Industry : Internet/E-Commerce
Functional Area : ITES / BPO / KPO / Customer Service / Operations
Employment Type : CONTRACTUAL