Associate Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation
Views:24 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Customer Support Role (1-4 yrs)
Hiring for the role of Customer Support with one of our renowned Fintech Clients based out of Bangalore. Interested candidates may drop their resume
Team and Responsibilities
About the role: We are looking for specialists for the Assisted Buying, Customer Experience team. As a specialist, your primary responsibility will entail solving problems that our customers encounter through the insurance purchase journey and you will continuously look for outstanding and exciting ways to improve their experience. In this role, you will provide support to ensure that customers are addressed about any queries for the insurance products & have seamless purchase experience. You will play a crucial role to understand the voice of the customer and help us by flagging key experience drivers for larger impact.
- Act with integrity & think customer-first in every interaction
- Handle basic insurance and transaction related queries and convert queries into business.
- Ability to flex between phone & data channels
- Need to be attentive to customer needs and Suggest suitable products as per customer needs keeping customer experience in mind.
- Achieve month on month input and output matrix as assigned by the supervisors.
- Follow specified process guidelines to bring about resolution
- Build customer trust through their interaction
- Ability to meet hourly & daily productivity goals
- Leverage internal processes and resources to drive resolution
- Escalate appropriately taking support from relevant teams to resolve customer issues
- Recommend process improvements
- Engage & Educate customers so they're able to leverage to the fullest
Ideal candidate should :
- Have excellent written and verbal communications in English & Hindi
- 0 - 2 years of work experience in insurance advisory/sales roles
- Have good learnability
- Be an active listener and deal well with objection
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Graduation (10+2+3) is Mandatory
- Multilingual skills (spoken + written) in South Indian languages are preferred
- Comfortable in working in shift and roster as per requirement