Founder at Benchire
Views:45 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Customer Support Role (0-4 yrs)
- Communicating with customers through various channels (email/chat/phone/social media reviews).
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Actively listening to, promptly acknowledging and resolving customer inquiries and complaints.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Keeping yourself updated on company products to effectively manage customer queries.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Willing to take ownership and grow
- Empathetic, organized, problem solver
- Active listener with the ability to stay calm when customer is stressed
- 6 months to 3.5yrs of experience working in customer support roles
- Graduates/ MBA or equivalent
- Open to work in shifts (rotational day and night shifts)