Customer Success Specialist (3-6 yrs)
Position Summary: Customer Success Specialist
We are looking for a potential Customer Success Specialist, who will be managing a few of our Enterprise accounts - driving renewals, expansion, and advocacy across the portfolio. As a major contributor in Customer Success, you will have to understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Aligning with key customer stakeholders to establish a stronger customer relationship management program (stakeholder mapping)
2. Communicate with Key stakeholders (Director and Above) to provide value during each touchpoint
3. Quickly understand the business problem stakeholders are planning to solve and gather metrics to gauge the progress in achieving their goals
4. Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, pre-sales, marketing, product marketing, support etc.) to ensure customer's issues/solutions are addressed
5. Increase customer satisfaction by implementing the solution in a way that leads to successful outcomes. Understanding business needs and providing additional Interview Mocha solutions and resources.
6. Act as an escalation point to drive problem resolutions in a timely and proactive manner
7. Hands-on Experience in handling any CSM tool.
1. Experience in working for the SaaS, PaaS or Cloud companies
2. 3-6 years of work experience in Customer Success, Business Analyst, or similar role.
3. Experience in handling USA clients
5. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
6. An ability to understand and deliver projects
7. Great Presentation Skills.
1. Master's Degree in Business or Management domain required
2. Bachelor's degree in computing, engineering, or technology (for technical sales) required.