Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at SKS Recruitment - SKS Enterpprises
Views:71 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Customer Success Role - IT (2-5 yrs)
Customer Success Engineer
- Apply only if you have minimum 1-year experience
- Apply only if Mumbai as Job Location is comfortable for you
About The Company :
- The client is the hub powering Omnichannel content, digital experiences and personalized customer journeys.
- It is the industry leader in the headless Content Management System (CMS) Category.
- Avid promoters of a business product or service - Amway, Best Buy, Cisco, Dell, Ellie Mae, Express, Farm Bureau Insurance, J.D. Power, Marriott, Martha Stewart, Miami HEAT, and Sky.
- Content stack sits at the heart of an award-winning Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and is the exclusive API-first CMS for the SAP Cloud.
Job Description :
- Customer Success Engineer supports specialists that work for companies assisting customers in resolving our product-related issues.
- They may also sometimes be called Customer Support specialists. Excellent communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills are a must working in 24/7 shifts.
Job Responsibilities :
- Customer Success Engineer must have a basic understanding of hardware and software since they spend a good portion of time answering questions about hardware and software problems. They may work for organizations, vendors, or companies that need support with our product.
- Customer Success Engineer will work solely in a technical support capacity, manage customer questions directly via telephone, e-mail or chat. Support technicians may also train users in the use of new service and software.
Skills Required :
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Answer questions, and guide customers
- Troubleshoot issues encountered while using the software and provide actionable steps to resolve them
- Provide support to customers via chat, email and calls
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Conflict Resolution
- Increase Customer Retention
- Worked with traditional CMS platforms like Wordpress, Drupal, etc
- Understanding of REST, APIs and JSON