Founder at Scalent Solutions
Views:95 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Customer Success Role - Employee Healthcare Benefits Platform (3-6 yrs)
ABOUT THE TEAM :
We are a team of entrepreneurs who are passionate about building products that users love and solving problems that have a large-scale impact. We are passionate about changing how healthcare is provided.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
- You would help employees and employers use their health insurance and health benefits in the most seamless way possible.
- Develop a deep level of understanding and knowledge of the entire product
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone, email, or chat
- Help customers on their journey for health insurance claims
- Help in policy placement operations and onboarding of corporate and employees
- Coordinate with hospitals, insurance companies, TPAs for claims or endorsement of new requests
- Take initiatives in automating regular tasks
- Interact with internal and external teams to ensure quick resolution of customer requests
- Drive 100% customer satisfaction by delivering extraordinary service
ABOUT YOU :
- You understand the importance of customer success and you take pride in going over and beyond to help your customers. You always put your customer first. You have strong communication skills, and you are passionate about helping people. You can think on the feet to come up with creative solutions for customer issues.
Minimum qualifications :
- At Least 3 year of experience with customer success or service function with domestic insurance companies (preference if experience in Health Insurance), Third Party Administrators, Insurance Brokers, Insurance Corporate Agents, Insurtech
- Great command of English (both oral and written)
- Comfortable using modern tools like Intercom, Slack, Google Suite, Hubspot
- Prefer work experience in a startup
You are required to work from your home for now. As the Covid-19 situation improves, you would be required to work at our office in Koramangala, Bangalore.