Consultant at Vbeyond Corporation
Views:9 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Customer Success Account Manager - IT (2-8 yrs)
Role: Customer Success Account Manager
Experience: 2 to 8 years
Required experience and skills:
- SMB Segment exposure and proven ability to manage a large customer set
- 3+ Years- experience in a similar role, with experience in selling SAAS solutions preferred
- Excellent communication Skills, both oral and written
- Flair for Technology and ability to lead a customer conversation with value-selling rather than product features pitch.
- Demonstrated ability to be a quick learner. Task oriented with focus and drive to complete tasks at hand.
- Strong organization, follow-through and documentation skills suitable for customer communication.
- International Sales Experience with exposure to NA markets preferably.
- Working hours will coincide with the US Time Zones
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Roles & responsibility:
- Develop understanding of Digital Media line of products and lead with value-led conversations with customers for these solutions.
- Create a value-based relationship with new & existing North American SMB customers.
- Drive Up-sell & Cross-sell by prioritizing accounts with highest propensity to buy by clearly defining ideal customer profile and contact them via phones & emails.
- Execute Marketing Qualified Leads with a defined SLA to maximize Revenue.
- Research customer contracts and purchasing history in various customer management systems & external sources such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, etc. to figure out the expansion opportunity in an account
- Managing the opportunity pipeline from week to week, providing accurate and timely updates to management on progress and outlook.
- Collaborate with Solution Specialists to maximize footprint of growing Solution streams like Sign, Substance, Stock, Frame.io, etc.
- Engage as required, with the supporting functional teams to resolve issues raised by customers related to their Creative Cloud Subscriptions.