Consultant at Vbeyond Corporation
Views:24 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Customer Success Account Manager - IT (2-8 yrs)
Role: Customer Success Account Manager
Experience: 2 to 8 years
Required experience and skills:
- SMB Segment exposure and proven ability to manage a large customer set
- 3+ Years- experience in a similar role, with experience in selling SAAS solutions preferred
- Excellent communication Skills, both oral and written
- Flair for Technology and ability to lead a customer conversation with value-selling rather than product features pitch.
- Demonstrated ability to be a quick learner. Task oriented with focus and drive to complete tasks at hand.
- Strong organization, follow-through and documentation skills suitable for customer communication.
- International Sales Experience with exposure to NA markets preferably.
- Working hours will coincide with the US Time Zones
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Roles & responsibility:
- Develop understanding of Digital Media line of products and lead with value-led conversations with customers for these solutions.
- Create a value-based relationship with new & existing North American SMB customers.
- Drive Up-sell & Cross-sell by prioritizing accounts with highest propensity to buy by clearly defining ideal customer profile and contact them via phones & emails.
- Execute Marketing Qualified Leads with a defined SLA to maximize Revenue.
- Research customer contracts and purchasing history in various customer management systems & external sources such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, etc. to figure out the expansion opportunity in an account
- Managing the opportunity pipeline from week to week, providing accurate and timely updates to management on progress and outlook.
- Collaborate with Solution Specialists to maximize footprint of growing Solution streams like Sign, Substance, Stock, Frame.io, etc.
- Engage as required, with the supporting functional teams to resolve issues raised by customers related to their Creative Cloud Subscriptions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.