Research Associate at Antal International Network
Views:125 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Customer Solution Support Role - SaaS B2B Startup (0-6 yrs)
Chargebee- Customer Solution Analyst/Engineer
Chargebee is one of the top 3 SaaS based recurring billing product start-ups based out of Chennai with sales office in San Francisco. The venture was started 7 years ago, and their subscription billing product currently processes close to $1 billion worth invoices for 7000+ clients across 53 countries. In the recent times they have raised about Rs 120 crore ($18.5 million) in a Series-C round of funding led by New York-based Insight Venture Partners.
Chargebee was founded in 2011 by veterans who had built flagship products of Zoho Corp, the founders of CB are the key people building many multimillion-dollar products of Zoho corp. at that time. The venture has also raised multiple rounds of funding from prominent Venture capitals like Accel and Tiger global. (Investors of flipkart, ola and housing) Here is the brief JD for the role.
We hope you- ve got :
1. Impeccable communication skills.
2. People skills. You will be a customer's window into Chargebee.
3. The patience to see a problem through, even if a solution doesn- t always seem possible.
4. The flexibility to make sure there's always someone for a customer to chat with.
5. Between two and five years of experience either building a product or working in customer support
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Grapple with support tickets: Primarily, the support team helps customers get all that they can out of Chargebee. Working on support means developing a deep understanding of a customer's problems and pain points and expressing complete mastery over Chargebee so it can be tailored to suit the need of the hour
- Engage with the product and engineering teams The support team works closely with the engineering team and product teams, forwarding requests, feedback on experience, and tweaks to existing features.
- Research new developments in SaaS and SaaS products Apart from a command over Chargebee, excellence in support also means developing and maintaining an understanding of the subscription business playing field, including the ins and outs of subscription billing, web APIs, and what it takes to grow an online business.
- Give customer perspective a voice speaking to new and existing customers every day means our support executives develop a unique understanding of how to meet customer need. An insight that is invaluable to engineers building and ideating through new features.
What's in store for you?
You- ll be part of a team which is building a next generation platform that would provide seamless solution to the consumers. Also, you will work with the best minds in the industry- In fact, their hiring bar is so high that you will get to work with the creamiest talents in the industry Having said that, you will also solve most interesting and complex problems which will enable you to grow faster than your peer groups to the next level. Very importantly, they pay top salary + other benefits.