CEO at Matrix HR Solutions
Views:114 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Customer Service Role - Solar Energy System (2-4 yrs)
- Handle the technical issue from the customer.
- Support to Partners or Customer in solar system installations
- Resolve Customer Complaints regarding defective solar panels
- Train the installers or maintainers about installation, operation, monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of solar panels, monitoring devices or system.
- Reply the inquiry about the solar panels and relevant product from customer in time.
- Remote technical support, kindly communicates with customer via Phone or Email, collect fault information and release the solution to customer.
- Preferred B-Tech Candidate with 2-3 years- experience
- Technically Sound about solar components and sites installations
- Great communication skills, fluency in both English and Hindi
- An attitude to get things done, willing to work minimum 2 years
- Rigorous follow-up and Negotiation Skills to close the deals
- Graduate/B. Tech
What We Offer ?
- Opportunity to work with India's fastest growing SMB Company
- Register under Startup India Program
- Multifold chances to build the career in Solar Energy Sector
- Exponential Growth in Salary and other remuneration
- Great learning curve and hand on experience about solar in future
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.