Customer Service Role - Social Media - Food/Retail (1-2 yrs)
Customer Service - Social Media
A key role in our overall social media space for providing customer satisfaction across all social platforms. This role will work within the customer care team and would require coordination with internal teams like sales and marketing from time to time in order to solve customer's product and campaign related queries. One key expectation from the person handling this responsibility will be to improve brand image on complaints and grievance handling mechanism.
- Handle all customer queries and complaints raised on the social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and twitter.
- Connect with the customers through call / E-Mail / Social platforms to provide the best possible resolution.
- Understand the customer grievances and provide appropriate resolution
- High level of individual discretion to ensure customer satisfaction and business success
- Build credibility with customers by empathizing with their problem in words, proactively understand their needs and respond promptly
- Accurately document all customer issues via emails and customer support tools, adhere to the process and follow-up timely
- Highlight the noise in the social space to the key stakeholders within the organization and ensure speedy resolutions-
SKILL REQUIRED :
The ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver that will turn any challenge into an opportunity and is comfortable working with several moving pieces at once.
- 1-2 years of experience in similar role.
- Good command over English Language, ability to effectively communicate information in written format
- Working knowledge of platforms like Facebook, Google Play Store and Twitter
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to drive and motivate team of individuals in their language
- Planning and organisational skills
- Good communication skills with top management and reportees
- Strong integrity and maturity to exercise confidentiality
- Understanding of the food and food retail sector a plus, but not a necessity
- Willingness to hustle and work in a nimble but fast paced young organisation