Recruiter at Aukera Consultants
Views:60 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Customer Service Role - International Voice Process - BPO (1-5 yrs)
Company : Tech Mahindra
Process Type : International voice
Process Domain : Telecom
Geography : US
Work Location : Hyderabad - Hi Tech City
Interview Rounds :
1. RMG Screening - Video
2. OPS TL Round - WhatsApp Video Call
3. VERSANT Voice International - Cut off 60 and above.
4. OPS Manager Round - Whats App Video Call
Rotational Shifts & Week Offs
Working Days: 5
Transport if work from office
Both Side - 1000 will be adjusted from fixed in case of an agent taking the cab services
Both Side with deduction of 1000 from fixed
Education and Experience:
- UG Any Grad with min 12 months of International BPO experience in an International Telecom Voice process only
- Experienced in Up Selling /Cross selling (Preferred).
- Should'nt be working with Sykes (Verizon) presently or in Last 6 Months.
- Candidates can get hired outside of Hyderabad and they can collect system from the nearest Tech M location instead of traveling to Hyd.
- For next 3-6 months it will be WFH but we need to take a declaration before the offer release that they will relocate to the base location once office are open.
- Night Shift Allowance (basis night shifts) - No
Employment Bond : NA
U1 - 12 - 18 months - 375,250 TCTC
U2 - >18 months - 413,250 TCTC
Loyalty Bonus (LB) - Amount - above CTC
10k Loyalty Bonus paid to Verizon agents after completion of 6 months and 12 months of employment.
(20k Annual - paid in 2 parts - 10k+10k)
Loyalty Bonus (LB) - Remarks
LB applicable for 1st year Only
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Identify and assess customers- needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Documents required post Selection basis which Offer can be released.
- All education Doc's (10th,12th & Grad)
- All exp letter & last 3 month salary slips
- Aadhar card is must (with DOB, Father's Name and Address on it)
- One ID proof & address Proof