HR Consultant at Renovate Career Management
Views:12 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Customer Service Role - Hospitality/Apparel (2-7 yrs)
Position: Fashion Consultant/Stylist/Asst.SM
This role will be responsible for engaging with our customers to provide an exceptional experience in-store.
Payroll : Third Party
ABOUT THE ROLE :
- Help clients with designing their shirts basis their tastes and preferences
- Understanding of fabrics and customizations and conveying the same to clients
- Understand customer issues over time and develop solutions to pre-empt customer needs and questions
- Updating system with orders, customer details and communicating with the production team on order fulfilment.
- Provide customer care to customers by email and phone as and when required.
- Liaise with our in-store master tailors to take measurements and fix individual customer issues
- Daily Cash & Bank transactions
- Visual merchandising and store display.
- 2+ years experience in customer service in the hospitality sector. Any experience in retail is a bonus.
- Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Word and email.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer service oriented with a natural desire to care for the needs of others
- Deep desire to put drive & effort into your work
- Knowledge and passion for men's fashion and style trends
- Knowledge about men's tailoring, pattern design, garment alterations, and fabrics preferred.
Reports to: Team Lead/Manager based on position.