Customer Service Role - Chat Process - FMCD (1-5 yrs)
1. Customer service - since chat agents work directly with customers to solve end-user issues and answer questions, it's essential that they have strong customer service skills.
2. Computer literacy - by nature, chat agents perform their day-to-day tasks on a computer.
3. They must be able to easily operate a computer, especially in terms of checking and responding to emails as well as utilizing live chat services and software.
4. Problem-solving skills - the ability to solve problems is just as integral to a chat agent's work as solid communication skills.
5. When presented with a problem, chat agents must be able to find a solution calmly and efficiently, even if the customer is impatient or disgruntled.
6. Organization skills - as we mentioned earlier, chat agents are responsible for recording and documenting each question or problem as well as each respective answer or solution. Because of this, chat agents should have strong organizational skills and be able to effectively sort large amounts of information.
7. Good attitude - though it may go without saying, it's worth noting that the most successful chat agents address customers in an upbeat and positive manner.
8. Even when facing complex problems or difficult questions, it's import
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.