Customer Service Role - BFS (0-1 yrs)
- To make outgoing calls to people.
- To inform them about our offers/products.
- To listen to objections and handle them effectively.
- To generate more leads from the people out called.
- To enter the details of every interaction in the system.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Superior closing skills.