Team Lead at Hucon Solutions
Views:67 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Customer Service Role (2-5 yrs)
- As an integral part of the Service Desk team you will provide chat, email and phone advice and technical support to the requestors / end users of customer
- You will keep detailed and accurate records of all calls. You will need to quickly assess the severity and priority of tickets and take the appropriate action to provide the most effective solution. This will include escalating potential problems such as the use of unauthorized software, major software/hardware outages, dangerous operating practices and the risk of loss or damage to hardware or software, which could be discovered during your day-to-day support activities.
- As a provider of IT support to all levels of staff in the firm you will need to maintain high standards of professional service at all times.
- You will have demonstrable diagnostic and problem solving skills and be able to show when and how you have used your own initiative to deal with complex issues.
- In order to deal with the varied user base, you will need to have strong client-facing skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be equally comfortable dealing in technical and non-technical terms as the situation dictates.
- You must be able to demonstrate the ability to communicate with all levels within the firm.
- You will be familiar with using a call logging and escalation package, preferably ServiceNow
- You will be familiar with using an ACD system.
- You must have expert working knowledge of the following key applications/Operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP Desktop, Microsoft Word 2007,, Outlook Client 2007, Microsoft Excel 2007, Microsoft PowerPoint 2007
- Good knowledge of some of the following applications would be desirable:
- MS SharePoint 2010, Microsoft Windows 2000 Desktop, Microsoft Word 2000 Microsoft Excel 2000, Microsoft PowerPoint 2000, DM5, DocXTools, Deltaview, Citrix, Laserforms, Radia, Radmin (or other remote control software), SafeBoot, RIM Blackberry, Visio, Adobe Acrobat (Writer), RAS (or other remote access software).
- Working knowledge of some of the following hardware is essential: Blackberry
Working knowledge of some of the following hardware would be desirable:
- PC, Laptop, Printer, other PDA, copiers, scanners, peripherals, Apple products.
- Windows Basics, MS Office, Network & AD Basics, Hardware, SD operations
- Working knowledge of some of the following network components would be desirable: Desktop networking, patching.