Talent Acquisition Specialist at Spot Buzzy
Views:80 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Customer Service Representative - eCommerce (0-2 yrs)
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for providing customer service support for direct inbound customer service communications in a manner that lives up to See's high standards for customer service
- Answers incoming communications (chat/emails) regarding request for order updates and inquiries; assists with general customer service questions/comments
- Assesses all customer service issues with the goal of - first contact resolution- on all technical and order related issues.
- Resolves any concerns customers encounter with See's website and/or other website questions, or escalates as needed.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of all customer interactions utilizing case management in Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance technology and innovation that will enhance departmental effectiveness.
- Performs related tasks as assigned by management.
- Minimum one year e-commerce customer service experience preferred.
- General understanding of e-commerce CRM (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) will be added advantage;understanding of typical issues associated with online ordering (e.g., order updates, cancellation, replacements, etc.).
- Pleasant and professional written customer service communication skills required. Excellent grammatical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong organization skills and the ability to multitask are required.
- Expectations include accountability, taking initiative, having pride in one's work and striving for continuous improvement.
- Competency regarding general business software tools (e.g, Word, Excel, email, etc.) and internet skills a must.
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly and manage change efficiently, proactively and in a positive manner.
- Experience with a case management solution such as Zendesk or Salesforce Service Cloud is preferred.
- Min typing speed of 30-40 WPM is required
- Bachelor's Degree in any specialization
- 0-2 years of experience.